Realistic Condom Demonstrator Model
When used correctly every time during sex, condoms are 98% effective at preventing both unwanted pregnancy and protecting against STD, including HIV. The Realistic Male Condom Demonstrator Model is the perfect tool for sexual health educators and medical professionals.
The Realistic Male Condom Demonstrator Model is designed to help educators and health care providers demonstrate how to properly use a condom. Featuring a lightweight design, that’s travel-friendly, durable, fragrance-free and easy to clean. There’s no sticky residue on the Realistic Condom Demonstrator Model, which makes sexual health presentations a breeze with either a non-lubricated or lubricated condom.
Realistic Male Condom Demonstrator Model Features:
– Anatomically correct design encourages audience to familiarize themselves with properly using a condom.
– Flexible body and strong suction cup base.
– No sticky residue.
– Smooth surface is easy to clean: just use soap and water, then air dry.
– Made of durable, lightweight latex.
– Approximately 7.75” long, 3.00” circumference.
– Ideal for use with standard-sized, or regular fit condoms.
– Weight: 0.7 pounds
Find the Perfect Fit for Condom Demonstrations
The Realistic Male Condom Demonstrator Model is ideal for use with any condom during sexual health presentations; however, for ease-of-use, we recommend the Atlas Non-Lubricated Condom. A non-lubricated condom makes for an easy clean up post-use, and the Atlas unlubricated condom is available in various bulk pack quantities to save money.
Shop Now for Atlas Non-Lubricated Condoms »