Sexual health articles
Over the years, we’ve heard and addressed many various sexual health and safer sex questions for our valued readers. For your convenience, we’ve compiled your most frequently read articles into the list of resource links below. Happy reading!
- Top 10 Alternative Uses for Lube
- Using Bathroom Items For Masturbation: Good Ideas, Bad Ideas
- 10 Telltale Signs of Sexual Frustration
- Is It Time for a Pregnancy Test?
- Book Review: Not Your Mother's Meatloaf
- Q: Am I allergic to condoms/lube?
- Regular Condom Use Prevents Genital Warts
- Staying Hard While Wearing a Condom
- Romantic Ways To Ask Your Partner To Use a Condom
- Alleviating The Fear Of Getting Tested for STDs
- Condom Size vs. Penis Size
- The Secret to Female Ejaculation or 'Squirting'
- So You Found Condoms in Your Teen's Room...
- What's The Word On Male Contraception?
- Q: What and where is the G-Spot?
- Wallace: Splitting the Stream
- Want a Negative Response? Try Negging.
- Weed Like You To Check Out These Marijuana Condoms
- What is Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What is Breakthrough Bleeding?
- What is Chlamydia?
- What is Sex Magic?
- What is Syphilis?
- What To Do When Plan A Fails: Emergency Contraception
- What's Up with the Male Erection? - The Plateau Phase
Ask A Condom Expert
Still need help? Let one of our condom and safer sex experts help you out! We have been the "friend in the business" for nearly 20 years to hundreds of thousands of customers.