How To: Return a Product to Condom Depot
Sometimes, you order something and it just isn’t what you want. Or maybe you find that you no longer need it. Any number of things can happen to make you no longer desire a product that you order from us, and we understand completely. Because of this, we try to keep our return policy as open as possible. Here’s the full rundown.
I don't like my product. What now?
- Look at your order. Do you still have the original packaging? Did you place the order within thirty days? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then that order is perfectly eligible to be returned!
- Give us a call. Let us know that you want to return the product. We may ask why-- this is usually just to steer you in the direction of a product that might fit your needs better. “I just didn’t like it,” is a perfectly acceptable reason. The number is 1-813-885-4400, or toll free at 1-877-246-1286 . If you have your six digit order number handy, that will make this process move swiftly.
- We’ll give you an RA (return authorization) number. Sometimes, we have to wait for it to process in the system, so it may be that you ask us for an RA number and we’ll email it to you once it’s done processing. You should receive it within the day.
- Pack your box. THE RA NUMBER NEEDS TO BE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX. We won't accept packages that don't have the RA number on the outside of the box. Also, make sure to include the original packaging.
- Ship it to:
6. Once we receive your returned product, we will apply the store credit to your account and you are then welcome to use it at your leisure.
Wait, store credit?
We do not refund cash/credit. We will give you a store credit which you can use to purchase a product more to your liking. Unfortunately, we will have to take shipping costs out of that store credit. If you don’t know what product would suit you better, our sales associates are more than happy to help. Give us a call at 1-813-885-4400.
What happens to returned products?
We don’t re-sell any returned items. They are instead returned to the manufacturers per a contractual agreement we have with them. Condoms are usually donated to local HIV/AIDs awareness groups after being inspected for damage or tampering.
What can I return?
Items we do not offer returns on:
- Condom packs containing over 50 condoms.
- Custom Logo condoms
- Wholesale condoms
- Vibrating toys and massagers*
*We can not accept returns on these items due to FDA restrictions. HOWEVER, if you receive a defective product, contact us within 48 hours after you receive the order and we’ll replace it with an identical, working product. You will need to keep the original packaging and return the item to us.
Wait! I have more questions!
If you have any questions, you’re always welcome to give us a call Monday-Friday, from 9 AM-5 PM EST, at 1-813-885-4400 or toll free at 1-877-246-1286.
- How to Use a Dental Dam | Safer Oral Sex
- Use TUMBLR To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- How-To: Use a Female Condom
- How To Use A Condom
- How To: Return a Product to Condom Depot
Ask A Condom Expert
Still need help? Let one of our condom and safer sex experts help you out! We have been the "friend in the business" for nearly 20 years to hundreds of thousands of customers.