How Much Lube Is Too Much Lube?
"How Much Lube is Too Much Lube?" To answer this Condom Depot made a helpful video to demonstrate the benefits of using some extra lube when having sex with a condom.
The #1 reason for condom failure, is lack or absence of good lubrication. Using a quality lube, will without a doubt accentuate your experience when paired with condoms and overall will make you and your partner feel more comfortable while doing the deed. While shopping we strongly encourage steering away from all lube that contains oil. Products such as Baby Oil, Petroleum Jelly (AKA Vaseline), and Massage Oils will damage Latex condoms and products. Condom Depot suggests quality lubes by WET or Pjur. The Number one Rated Favorites are Pjur Original Body Glide (Waterproof & Silicone Based) and WET Original (Water Based), which both have received critical acclaim throughout the media.
Learn more about different kinds of lubricants from our personal lubricant buying guide.
- Top 10 Alternative Uses for Lube
- Using Bathroom Items For Masturbation: Good Ideas, Bad Ideas
- 10 Telltale Signs of Sexual Frustration
- Is It Time for a Pregnancy Test?
- Book Review: Not Your Mother's Meatloaf
- Q: Am I allergic to condoms/lube?
- Regular Condom Use Prevents Genital Warts
- Staying Hard While Wearing a Condom
- Romantic Ways To Ask Your Partner To Use a Condom
- Alleviating The Fear Of Getting Tested for STDs
- Condom Size vs. Penis Size
- The Secret to Female Ejaculation or 'Squirting'
- So You Found Condoms in Your Teen's Room...
- What's The Word On Male Contraception?
- Q: What and where is the G-Spot?
Ask A Condom Expert
Still need help? Let one of our condom and safer sex experts help you out! We have been the "friend in the business" for nearly 20 years to hundreds of thousands of customers.