The Best Condoms for Uncircumcised Penises
When you’re an uncircumcised man, condoms can be a little more complicated. Don't fret though, Condom Depot has rounded up the top 10 condoms and best practices for uncircumcised men.
For those of you who don’t know, circumcision is the surgical act of removing the foreskin from the penis. This can be done during infancy or it can be performed on adult males. In some societies, it is a right of passage into manhood.
However, statistics indicate only one third of the current world’s male population are circumcised. Whether you're an uncircumcised male or if you are likely to encounter a partner who has one, it is imperative to know the best ways to go about putting a condom onto an uncircumcised penis, in order to be as safe as possible.
As mentioned briefly in Condom Depot's article "The Essential Foreskin Guide," putting on a condom can be a bit comical and complicated when it comes to uncircumcised penises. Remember, personal lubricants are your friend when it comes to condoms. A drop on the inside will greatly assist you and your partner in the application process.
Condom Tips for the Uncircumcised Male:
- While fully erect, pull back the foreskin so the head is fully exposed.
- Use a condom-safe personal lubricant on the tip of the penis before condom application.
- Pinch the tip of the condom to prevent an air bubble from forming.
- Keep foreskin retracted from head while unrolling condom, to keep it from “slingshotting” off when the foreskin moves forward.
- Remember to laugh and stay lighthearted if it takes a few tries.
Find the Best Condom Shape for Uncircumcised Penises
Another great way to enjoy protected sex with an is to use a condom with a larger tip or head. Generally, these condoms are labeled as extra head room condoms or contoured condoms and come in a variety of shapes, such as flared, baggy, or tapered
Because a lot of contoured condoms are specially designed for circumcised men, we suggest trying some of Condom Depot's favorite Contoured Condoms instead of spending money and taking a gamble on whether or not a condom will fit your uncircumcised penis.
Extra Head Room Condom Styles
Best Condoms for an Uncircumcised Penis:
- ONE Pleasure Dome Condoms
- Kimono Maxx Large Flared Condoms
- L.A. Confidential Dark Desire Contoured Condoms
- Beyond Seven Mega Big Boy Condoms
- Durex Performax Intense Condoms
- Kimono MicroThin XL Condoms
- ONE Pleasure Plus Condoms
- Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms
ONE Pleasure Dome Condoms
ONE Pleasure Dome condoms are named “pleasure dome” due to their larger head size, which provides an expanded comfort zone and increased pleasure both partners can feel.
Shop Now for ONE Pleasure Dome Condoms »
Kimono Maxx Large Flared Condoms
Kimono Maxx Large Flared Condoms are 20% thinner than other large condoms. Manufactured in Japan, the Kimono brand is world-renowed for some of the thinnest and most durable condoms available.
Shop Now for Kimono Maxx Large Flared Condoms »
L.A. Confidential Dark Desire Contoured Condoms
L.A. Confidential Dark Desire Condoms are a pleasure enhancing contoured-shape condom that's covered base-to-tip in a long-lasting, ultra-smooth lubrication. Manufactured by Caution Wear, Dark Desire Condoms are high-quality and uber-comfortable.
Shop Now for L.A. Confidential Dark Desire Condoms »
Beyond Seven Mega Big Boy Condoms
Beyond Seven Mega Big Boy XXL Condoms are the thinnest, most sensitive magnum-sized condom available with extra head room for uncut guys. Made by Okamoto – the same manufacturers as Crown Skinless Skin Condoms – using patented Sheerlon Latex material that's truly a "barely there" feeling.
Shop Now for Beyond Seven Mega Big Boy XXL Condoms »
Durex Performax Intense Condoms
Durex Performax Intense Condoms is an all-in-one, high-performing condom. It's ribbed, studded, has a warming, climax-delay lubricant, and a contoured head shape for extra room and increased pleasure.
Lubrication: Silicone-based Climax Delaying Lubricant
Shop Now for Durex Performax Intense Condoms »
Kimono MicroThin XL Condoms
Kimono MicroThin XL Condoms are one of the largest circumference condoms we've ever seen. So, if you're uncut and extra thick, you'll want to check out this ultra-thin XL condom.
Shop Now for Kimono MicroThin XL Condoms »
ONE Pleasure Plus Condoms
ONE Pleasure Plus Condoms are a unique shape in the condom world. A large, loose pouch of extra latex is positioned near the head on the underside of the condom. Which creates gentle friction against the sensitive frenulum, causing increased sensation for him.
Shop Now for ONE Pleasure Plus Condoms »
Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms
Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms offer exceptional sensitivity due to their extreme thinness, contoured head and silky smooth lubricant. It's one of the most sensitive condoms made by Durex and was named the “Most Reliable and Dependable Condom” by Consumer Reports Magazine.
Shop Now for Durex Extra Sensitive Condoms »
- 5 Best Condoms for Smaller Guys
- Best Condoms For Anal Sex
- The Best Condoms for Uncircumcised Penises
- 4 Reasons Why You Need To Buy Condoms Online
- Top 10 of the Best Ultra-Thin Condoms to Buy in 2020
- 10 Best Sampler Packs from Condom Depot
- Condom Size Chart
- It’s Time to Upgrade Your Condom
- Self-Confidence and Condoms
- Top 10 of the Best Ultra-Thin Condoms to Buy in 2020
- 5 Best Condoms for Large Penises
- The Definitive Condom Buying Guide
- 5 Best Non-Latex Condoms
- Best Non-Lubricated Condoms
- Bulk Pack vs. Retail Box
Ask A Condom Expert
Still need help? Let one of our condom and safer sex experts help you out! We have been the "friend in the business" for nearly 20 years to hundreds of thousands of customers.