CondomDepot.com Sponsors Doug "The Rhino" Marshall and John "The Natural" Alessio for upcoming WEC Event
CondomDepot.com announces their sponsorship deals with mixed martial artists Doug "The Rhino" Marshall and John "The Natural" Alessio for their upcoming March 26th WEC "Las Vegas" live event on The Versus Network.
CondomDepot.com will show their support for Marshall as he defends his Light Heavyweight title against Brian "All American" Stann during the main event fight, and Alessio as he goes back to the cage to take on Brock Larson. Alessio and Larson will battle it out to win a spot in line for a shot at the welterweight title.
"As fans of the MMA, it is an honor to play an active role as a sponsor. To our company, our sponsorships extend past the national recognition Condomdepot.com receives. We truly admire the hard work and dedication that these fighters put in to their sport. In the past we have sponsored talented fighters including Andre "The Pitbull" Arlovski, Ed "Short Fuse" Herman, Chris "The Crippler" Leben, and Pete "Drago" Sell, and Gabriel "Napão" Gonzaga. Our participation as a sponsor for these fighters has also been a great way to nationally promote our positive safe sex message. Our entire staff will be cheering for Marshall's and Alessio's victory," states John Fidi, Vice President of CondomDepot.com.
ABOUT DOUG "THE RHINO" MARSHALL
From Visalia, California, 31-yr old Marshall is the current Light Heavyweight champion. Marshall was also a former WEC North American Heavyweight Champ. His current MMA record is 7-2-0.
ABOUT JOHN "THE NATURAL" ALESSIO
Born on July 5, 1979 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, he decided to pursue fighting when he was 19 years old. At the age of 20, he made his UFC debut fighting Pat "The Croatian Sensation" Miletich. Alessio lost this fight but proved that he was a talented fighter. Alessio then continued to grow in his career and has fought in PRIDE, KOTC, UFC, and WEC. His current MMA record is 22-10-0.
- Top 10 Alternative Uses for Lube
- Using Bathroom Items For Masturbation: Good Ideas, Bad Ideas
- 10 Telltale Signs of Sexual Frustration
- Is It Time for a Pregnancy Test?
- Book Review: Not Your Mother's Meatloaf
- Q: Am I allergic to condoms/lube?
- Regular Condom Use Prevents Genital Warts
- Staying Hard While Wearing a Condom
- Romantic Ways To Ask Your Partner To Use a Condom
- Alleviating The Fear Of Getting Tested for STDs
- Condom Size vs. Penis Size
- The Secret to Female Ejaculation or 'Squirting'
- So You Found Condoms in Your Teen's Room...
- What's The Word On Male Contraception?
- Q: What and where is the G-Spot?
Ask A Condom Expert
Still need help? Let one of our condom and safer sex experts help you out! We have been the "friend in the business" for nearly 20 years to hundreds of thousands of customers.