Chicago PSA Shows Teen Males with Baby Bumps
Chicago PSA from the Department of Public Health and BeYouBeHealthy.org features teenage boys with photoshopped pregnant bellies.
Chicago has one of the highest teen birth rates in the country, but recently saw a 33% decline between 1999 and 2009. The campaign is targeting communities within the Windy City that have the most teen pregnancies and has placed ads on public transit, and at shelters.
Officials say they hope to send a wake up call to teens by bringing awareness to their personal responsibilities to prevent pregnancy and aim to keep teen pregnancy rates on the decline.
Remember to always practice safer-sex by wearing a condom every time to help prevent pregnancy and unwanted STDS/STIs.
- Top 10 Alternative Uses for Lube
- Using Bathroom Items For Masturbation: Good Ideas, Bad Ideas
- 10 Telltale Signs of Sexual Frustration
- Is It Time for a Pregnancy Test?
- Book Review: Not Your Mother's Meatloaf
- Q: Am I allergic to condoms/lube?
- Regular Condom Use Prevents Genital Warts
- Staying Hard While Wearing a Condom
- Romantic Ways To Ask Your Partner To Use a Condom
- Alleviating The Fear Of Getting Tested for STDs
- Condom Size vs. Penis Size
- The Secret to Female Ejaculation or 'Squirting'
- So You Found Condoms in Your Teen's Room...
- What's The Word On Male Contraception?
- Q: What and where is the G-Spot?
Ask A Condom Expert
Still need help? Let one of our condom and safer sex experts help you out! We have been the "friend in the business" for nearly 20 years to hundreds of thousands of customers.