Call us toll-free!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
A Message To Our Customers:
At Condom Depot, we are committed to the safety and well-being of our customers and staff and have, therefore, been closely monitoring news reports regarding the Coronavirus, or COVID-19.
Due to COVID-19, USPS First Class packages may be delayed. To ensure timely delivery, please choose USPS Priority Mail or UPS.
Updated: Thursday, July 30, 2020
We are open at 100% capacity and shipping orders Monday - Friday. Due to the nature of our business, we are considered essential and we will remain open and shipping condoms and other products regardless of any state closures. Both UPS and USPS will be delivering as normal; however, delivery delays of up to 3 days can be expected. Due to the worldwide condom shortage, some supply issues are expected (please monitor our site for "Out Of Stock Messages").
• Pick-ups from our warehouse have been discontinued until further notice.
• Due to high demand, we are experiencing a 24-48 Hour shipping delay.
• No returns will be accepted until further notice to reduce the risk of outside contamination in our facilities. All sales are final.
Outline of New Internal Procedures Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19):
• Escalated cleaning and sanitzing procedures in warehouse and office area.
• Staff education on proper hygiene procedures and social distancing.
• All inbound Warehouse deliveres will be held in isolation for a minimum of one (1) week before being broken down and items being added to our sanitized environment.
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No returns will be accepted until further notice to reduce the risk of any outside contamination.
We want to assure our customers that our preparedness team quickly instituted policies and procedures designed to protect our employees, our ability to deliver crucial products in a timely manner, and you – our valued Customers. These actions include everything from internal employee sick policies to new receiving procedures for our warehouse.
Following CDC guidelines, we have escalated cleaning procedures within our warehouse and office area, and we will continue to encourage and educate staff on proper hygiene procedures and social distancing. We are also committed to providing staff with flexible personal leave options should they require time-off. Lastly, all incoming deliveries will be held in an isolated holding area for one week to ensure our warehouse remains virus-free. Our Return Policy has also been modified until further notice. Please note: under these circumstances, we will not accept any returns at our facility for any reason.
We will continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 while ensuring we meet our high standards of delivering a variety of products to meet the needs of our customers. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns relating to the effect of Coronavirus on our internal procedures, or call 1-813-885-4400.
We truly appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during this time. Our thoughts go out to all who have been affected by the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation.
The Condom Depot Team